View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #24
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Texans sit out of practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Familiar with turf toe, have had foot injury in college when playing, was not fun. In this case I don't think that's the injury though it definitely seems not a pull but as you mentioned a contact injury such as a contusion or some odd extension of it, aka a tear.

Now that I think it was that serious but I was worried when they showed the replay that he had hurt something odd, reminded me a bit like the Bo Jackson injury.
I understand what you are trying to say. From what you presented, I agree that it is likely the initial injury was the Ed Reed blunt trauma to his hammy and not the turf toe.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote