View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Were we ever like this ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Yep, if you give up hoping, there's nothing left.
This^^^^!

My lowest point in Texan history was the year VY ran in for a TD and 80% of our fans went balistic! That day will be FOREVER etched in my brain as one of the worst days of all. I was stunned, so sad I bawled my eyes out, heartbroken for our team who had to witness our fans screaming for the other team, or for VY, all the same to me. I went home wondering if I ever wanted to go back, and if I wanted to be a part of a fanbase like that. I truly thought about giving it up for good. My mantra has always been, went it ceases to be fun, I am done. BUT, it wasn't the TEAM that let me down that day, it was the fans. Football is a GAME, ya win some, ya lose some, but, ya never give up HOPE!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote