View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Were we ever like this ????

I didn't frequent the boards very much before Kubiak. But when I did, I didn't frequent any of the prediction threads or the game day threads. All I did was argue about how good the QB wasn't.

Since Kubiak, I don't think we were that bad & I truly believed we could win any game. We lost a lot but I don't think it was ever hopeless. Even with the Ole' defense, it depended on which offense showed up.