Thread: 2012 Parity
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #16
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: 2012 Parity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Same for me, except with UTEP. I lived in El Paso until I was 10 and my dad and I used to go to all the UTEP football and basketball games. UTEP football was (and still is) terrible, but I went to games when Don Haskins was still coaching basketball and I became a huge fan. I never went to UTEP but they're still my favorite college team.
Obvious SHSU Bearkat here. I doubt I'd ever be a Katfan if I didn't go to school here. They just don't get the media coverage that some of the bigger schools get. Prior to enrolling I only knew the school color was orange. Now I know players names in the major men's sports along with their number and major in some cases. I bleed orange and will until I die. Even if I end up not graduating from here.