View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 11 Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I asked Siri who the best team in the NFL was. She said the Texans
Sweet. I was talking to a guy before the Chicago game and it came out he was from Chicago and a Bears fan. Without saying I asked him who they play this week and his eyebrows went up and in a very sober tone he said, "the freaking Texans. We better show otherwise were in deep ****."

I sheepishly confessed I was a Texan fan and explained I was just trying to hear his honest thoughts about the game and we had a great conversation. Point being is was great to hear a fan of a 7-1 team was so nervous about the silly little Texans.

I'm having such a blast this year.