View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #33
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmanns back with vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
From what I've read on here, once the season gets to the 11-game mark, he's served his suspension. The 3 games for original sin, then the 8 extra he earned for other transgressions.

Once the 11 games are up, he can play. But nobody would take him at that point unless their punter got injured.

Might as well sue the turf management company while sitting out all these games and probably the entire season.

What team in off-season or camp of 2013 would want to burden itself with a heavily suspended, recovering from blown knee, lawsuit happy punter???

Like I said: Looks like him and Royce White are getting the same advice from the same life coach.
Yeah, Hartmann screwed the pooch here. There's no way RS lets him drive into the parking lot let alone join the team. Just think, this cat had it going on. Like's been mentioned, he could split the uprights on on a kickoff plus he had a real knack for dropping his punts really deep. As in several times pinned at the goal line.

I almost feel sorry for the guy, but don't. He went through the orientation, sat through the classes and knew the rules. When he made the decisions he made, he knew what he was doing and the potential outcome. Then allegedly lied to the Commish. Death sentence.

I'm disappointed with the choices Brett made and hope he can turn it around. Where and when that happens but I'm pretty sure it won't be in the NFL.

I can only hope he learns from this really costly education and wish him well.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote