View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #76
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 63539 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

If you're expecting people to get on a message board or call a radio station and rah, rah, rah it up, that's just not going to happen. You're not going to call a radio station and say, "hey, how 'bout those Texans? Looking good! Out." This is a society of complainers and that's hard to do when you're 8-1. Look at the threads about are the Texans getting enough national respect or the Oilers would have lost this game. We have to make things up to complain about it's so good now.

But out and about, fan response is through the roof, at least in the greater metro area, from what I see on a daily basis. Stores are packed with Texans stuff - even a Valero. More and more people are wearing the gear, car flags, Texans logos on the back window of their vehicles, it's all over the place. More than I've ever seen. So I don't know what the OP was expecting, but I don't think we're too far away from rivaling the Luv Ya Blue days. And an AFC title game at Reliant just might do the trick.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote