View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #7
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Glad yours ended well though. I didn't even get halfway through before I started bleeding from them piercing my heart. Went to ER, opened my chest, split the ribs and stitched it. BP dropped to about 20 over nothing and they thought I was gone. I was told I would be home next day and at work Monday. Didn't work out that way. Nothing about it is simple. Just normally done these days.
Holy crap man. I think I remember you telling me about this before I had my surgery (my username used to be ckw). I'm glad you are alive. That is some scary stuff. Overall, mine went ok, but I was miserable after that is for sure. Not as miserable as I'm sure you were though.

I hope things are going alright with you now.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote