View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #6
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Injury Report and NFL Preview Texans-Jaguars

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I don't look for Sharpton or Cody to be out there Sunday. We're not going to fly or die by the presence or absence of Dobbins or OD against the Jags. So if they are that borderline, I'd say give them an extra rest for Thanksgiving.
I would say between Dobbins and Sharpton, you really want to have to have one of them available on Sunday, or your ILB's are down to James, Ruud, and maybe shifting Nading to ILB once in a while.