View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #111
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

What really hurts is if I could have done it all over again and had not made the trade earlier in the season, I'd be dominating. My lineup would be:

Matt Ryan
Doug Martin
CJ Spiller
Darren Sproles
Megatron
Eric Decker
Jimmy Graham

That is a championship team IMO with Amendola, Maclin, and James Jones as key backups. Still though, I feel pretty confident with

Andrew Luck
Doug Martin
CJ Spiller
Darren Sproles
Megatron
Jordy/Amendola
Graham

Just wish I had an upgrade at QB. I am hoping/expecting big things from Luck down the stretch though.

It's a PPR league by the way thus adding huge additional value to guys like Sproles.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote