View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #110
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45572 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I think you did well on this trade. As much as it hurts to give up Green, you really needed the help at RB and Nelson should be a decent replacement. Gotta ask though, how long you planning on hanging on to Greg Jennings?
Thanks man. I really appreciate it. When I get to a computer, I will rep all of you that replied.

With Jennings, I just have him sitting on IR. I would definitely have cut him by now if he was using a roster spot that is for dang sure.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote