View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #109
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Done. Last time, the same guy backed out of an even better trade. He was willing to do Welker and Martin for Green, Amendola, and Ballard. I finally talked him into sending me Jordy instead and letting me remove Amendola.

The irony: I traded him Martin to begin with. I made an absolutely terrible trade early in the year when Martin was sucking. Sent him Martin, Matt Ryan, and Decker for Green, MJD, and Cam Newton. That trade did not work out well at all. Hopefully this one ends up better...
I think you did well on this trade. As much as it hurts to give up Green, you really needed the help at RB and Nelson should be a decent replacement. Gotta ask though, how long you planning on hanging on to Greg Jennings?