View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #108
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Done. Last time, the same guy backed out of an even better trade. He was willing to do Welker and Martin for Green, Amendola, and Ballard. I finally talked him into sending me Jordy instead and letting me remove Amendola.

The irony: I traded him Martin to begin with. I made an absolutely terrible trade early in the year when Martin was sucking. Sent him Martin, Matt Ryan, and Decker for Green, MJD, and Cam Newton. That trade did not work out well at all. Hopefully this one ends up better...
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote