View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #16
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Jax 11/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shetexan View Post
well, things have changed a little. Both high school playoff games are at the same time, on sat. One here, one in san antonio. Hummmm, i know i'm a pretty good old grandma, but, can't be in two places at one time. Probably will stay home and go see laporte beat up on pasadena memorial.

Kids are going to san antonio, and plan to drive back after the game, so my time of arrival at the tailgate will depend on how long it takes them to get up and get going sunday morning. I'll be ready by 6, just don't know about them! next year i truly need an extra parking pass!

If ya'll decide to do the thanksgiving dinner theme, let me know. I'll make a pan of cornbread dressing.
edit