Originally Posted by TimeKiller
Here's where we list out all the ridiculous circumstances that would have to take place for the Jaguars to actually beat the Texans this Sunday.
I'll go first:
1. Mexico invades Texas, instead of sending any sort of military the governments involved decide it would be much easier to just send the Bulls on Parade to run them back out of town. Of course, they would be successful but they can only dominate one team per week so the Jaguars would win by forfeit.
Sorry this scenario is highly unlikely. To wit:
- The first string is sent to handle the invasion, which it does successfully since Wade is in charge of tactics. In fact, they make it back to see the whole 4th qtr. But they can't play since they were declared inactive.
- Our second string and a few practice squaddies play the Jags. Kubiak gives them holy hell because they only win by 7. The Pink Soapers briefly appear...
A couple of unexpected consequences...
- Vegas takes a bath on the game, since they are unaware of our split squad action, they still have the spread at 14+ pts.
- One of our stalwart TT members, who shall remain un-named (TexanBill)
, makes an abs-so-lute killing but gives it all back during his post-game visits to certain "gentlemen's establishments". He doesn't remember any of it.