View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #27
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I want Andre Johnson to score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
I know, Kubiak would never game plan that way. Plus the offense is built in such a way that this would change their scheme, they need the play action to pass withour OL.

I'm just saying that Arian needs the rest, and I don't want to see Tate out there.

I have a feeling that Kubes views every win as precious (which they are), and will run the hell out of the ball on the Jags, and Foster will probably see 25 carries.

Hope I'm wrong, I'd like to see 5 carries for Arian just to keep the Jags honest and 20+ carries for Forsett. Won't happen, but oh well.
I think the 20+ carries for Forsett only happens if the Texans get up in the 1st half by 20+ points, which is what I'm hoping happens. That will give the starters (mainly Foster) some rest for the Lions game. If it's one of those grind-it-out close games the starters have to play the whole time that's not going to be good for the Lion's game. And, it won't be good for wear-and-tear on Foster. I hope he's got something left for the playoffs.

As for AJ, I don't think he's ever going to be the guy he was 4 or 5 years ago, but if he can play the way he has the last couple of games that's OK. And, he should be fresh for the playoffs where they need him. I just wish they would start playing the young WR's more and get them more involved in the game. Where the heck is Lestar Jean!?
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote