Thread: 2012 Parity
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #14
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Parity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I'll vouch for that. My father went to UH and as a result I got to go to all of the football games, 3 Cotton Bowls included, and Phi Slamma Jamma + SWC tourneys and I could not help but bleed Cougar red from the time I was a sentient sports fan.
Same for me, except with UTEP. I lived in El Paso until I was 10 and my dad and I used to go to all the UTEP football and basketball games. UTEP football was (and still is) terrible, but I went to games when Don Haskins was still coaching basketball and I became a huge fan. I never went to UTEP but they're still my favorite college team.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote