Thread: trade ups
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: trade ups

Yes to all. The comp picks IIRC are announced shortly before the April draft. I think the key is the comp for Mario as to if a third as I expect or a 4th. We should be rooting for Mario to do great rest of season. lol

We are sitting in the driver seat & could use the extra picks to add depth players or as I hope to trade up to hit a higher quality player percentage wise. This is what watching the college games does for rmartin65, Beerlover and me. We love doing the mocks and interactin with all of you (especially the PMs). It is so cool to watch you guys doing your own mocks and exchanging info. It is exciting times to be a TEXAN!

Steve