View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #25
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 27237 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I want Andre Johnson to score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
? What?!

You'll only see an 80/20 pass to run balance if the team is down by a lot of points early and our running game has been stonewalled.
I know, Kubiak would never game plan that way. Plus the offense is built in such a way that this would change their scheme, they need the play action to pass withour OL.

I'm just saying that Arian needs the rest, and I don't want to see Tate out there.

I have a feeling that Kubes views every win as precious (which they are), and will run the hell out of the ball on the Jags, and Foster will probably see 25 carries.

Hope I'm wrong, I'd like to see 5 carries for Arian just to keep the Jags honest and 20+ carries for Forsett. Won't happen, but oh well.