View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #29
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmanns back with vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
According to Hartmann's lawyer (in the podcast above), Hartmann is eligible to kick in the NFL immediately - if he were healthy. He has served his suspension time already.
That's something I was wondering about.

My understanding was that he couldn't serve his suspension without being on a roster. But... that doesn't make sense. That makes guys totally unsignable in a very unfair way.

It makes much more sense that if you're unsigned and miss X number of games, those games count at least somewhat toward your suspension.

I looked for the rule on that on NFL.com but I couldn't find anything referring to it.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote