View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Dolphins at Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Mario got a sack on his patented bull rush. He's really looking like he's going to almost have an average season for a 4-3 DE.
Mario looked aiight. Definitely not the game changer he was brought in to be. However, they showed several different looks which makes me believe their defense is still a work in progress. I saw Mario standing up, I saw him on both sides of the line. I saw a package with two Down linemen & two OLBs.... like our nickel package. In fact, I saw quite a few things which makes it look like Wannstedt is copying Wade.

I don't know what the problem is in Buffalo, but that is a talented DL. If they can improve their pass coverage, that pass rush will be ferocious.