View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #6
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Niner's Harbaugh: Irregular Heartbeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Yeah no kidding. Not to mention, I wouldn't call ablation a minor surgery. I had it done a year ago, and it was miserable. Surgery took like 6 hours, had the worst pain you can imagine in the worst place you can imagine (my groin). I couldn't walk or do anything for like a week. It was pretty miserable.
Glad yours ended well though. I didn't even get halfway through before I started bleeding from them piercing my heart. Went to ER, opened my chest, split the ribs and stitched it. BP dropped to about 20 over nothing and they thought I was gone. I was told I would be home next day and at work Monday. Didn't work out that way. Nothing about it is simple. Just normally done these days.