View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #20
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys shown over Texans in Corpus Christi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCush View Post
If you don't live in Houston, don't cry about not getting the game. Pony up the dough and get DirecTV's Sunday ticket for $200/year. It's worth it. Every game, every Sunday in vibrant HD color. Watch 10 games at once if you want. I can even watch the games on my phone since I got the Sunday Ticket App that comes free with the Sunday Ticket package.

http://www.directv.com/sports/nfl

I've lived out in Hawaii the last 6 years and managed to see just about every Texans game in live HD. This year we've also been getting the Texans Wrap on Fox sports southwest which is really nice.

If I can see every game out here, you can there too. Quit crying and being cheap and call DirecTV. It's worth it for us real fans.
Here in Austin we get every game for free, this will in all likelihood be the only game they don't show. So I should fork over 200 dollars for one game? I'd much rather spend my $200 at the bar thank you very much.