View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I want Andre Johnson to score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Foster needs a rest, I'm smelling an aerial gameplan.

So should I play OD over Decker? I know OD practiced this week, but, still don't know if Kubes will go easy on him due to his hip injury. I was planning to play Decker, but, my "gut" tells me to go with OD. BUT, if we get a sizable lead over the Kittie's, Kubes might sit some of his starters, including AJ and OD.

The Denver/SD game should be a good one, IMHO. PM always seems to pull off some kind of "magic" when he goes to the air. Decker has become a fav target. WHAT TO DO!!!???

CRAP, I hate trying to second guess this stuff!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote