View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
borrowed this from another thread.
Just wondering would you guys consider trading TJ for a 3rd round pick, and maybe taking a QB like Bray or Wilson in the first to groom, or any other QB you rate highly?

Considering the amount of possible picks we could have this draft throw in another 3rd we could end up with three 2nd round picks with trade ups, and it may seem that now is the best time to get a top QB to learn the ropes behind schaubs last few years, i.e. like rogers.
Absolutley not as we know what we have with Yates. Now, if we are sitting at a pick next draft and a QB has fallen to us (for example my trades in to the second round thread) maybe. I just see QB as a strength we should not mess with. If Gary thinks Keenum could replace Yates 2013 that'd be different but we will never know.