View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #109
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
EDIT: On second thought, it's not worth it to even get into it with you.

Kubiak looks better and better every time I hear a Harbaugh or a Rex Ryan say the things they say.
I'll agree with you on that. But I've always said that was one of Kubiak's strengths, he controls that locker room. Something Rex doesn't know how to do.

Harbaugh is a different story, he's been winning since he got to the NFL. I have no idea if he'll be able to pull that group of guys together when things aren't going their way. But if things continue to go their way, he must be doing something right.

I did agree with you on Harbaugh's statement & the class it showed.

I'm trying to work with you.