Thread: trade ups
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012   #9
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: trade ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
once we find out exactly how many picks we will have, the amount of mock drafts and fun myself and you guys are going to have will be HUGE!!!!!!!!!
best thing to do is give armchair GMs more picks lol!

I was thinking the same thing. When do we find out about Comp. picks, is it during the Combine about a month before the draft? That should be an exciting time provided we get the comp. picks that we're expecting. I just have a bad feeling about the comp. picks that somehow Goodell is going to screw us over.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote