View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #19
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys shown over Texans in Corpus Christi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
BTW, I have DTV and the Ticket for the Texans. I will say that they have really improved their equipment. I live in a tropical climate with crazy heavy rains and storms. We rarely lose signal unless it's really bad. IMO DTV has the best options for the sports fan (if one has the budget for the programming).
I have to agree on DirecTV with you. IMO, it's the best TV package you can get. I live in an area where we can get snow 5 months out of the year, and even with that there are ways to counter the signal interference. I've never had a problem with rain or thunderstorms. And I don't know what I'd do without Sunday Ticket.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote