View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #17
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243112 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys shown over Texans in Corpus Christi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCush View Post
If you don't live in Houston, don't cry about not getting the game. Pony up the dough and get DirecTV's Sunday ticket for $200/year. It's worth it. Every game, every Sunday in vibrant HD color. Watch 10 games at once if you want. I can even watch the games on my phone since I got the Sunday Ticket App that comes free with the Sunday Ticket package.

http://www.directv.com/sports/nfl

I've lived out in Hawaii the last 6 years and managed to see just about every Texans game in live HD. This year we've also been getting the Texans Wrap on Fox sports southwest which is really nice.

If I can see every game out here, you can there too. Quit crying and being cheap and call DirecTV. It's worth it for us real fans.

I left DirecTV several years ago because everytime the weather went bad, so went the picture.......pixelated or blue screen. There was no solution and no compensation for the poor service. No way do I get blackmailed by the NFL back into DirecTV simply for the Sunday Ticket.........and I can afford it.

If you can afford the Sunday Ticket, consider yourself fortunate. But many very loyal fans especially during these hard times have more pressing needs to fill, like basic family needs.

I, too, welcome you to the board. But I would suggest that next time you think before you post, and reconsider your stance that money somehow separates some fans from you.......a true "real fan."
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote