View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #5
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 37744 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Hope his simple procedure isn't ablation. That is what got my heart pierced. I know it is rare but still. Good luck to him.
Yeah no kidding. Not to mention, I wouldn't call ablation a minor surgery. I had it done a year ago, and it was miserable. Surgery took like 6 hours, had the worst pain you can imagine in the worst place you can imagine (my groin). I couldn't walk or do anything for like a week. It was pretty miserable.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote