View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 11 Power Rankings

For the NFL they mean nothing (obviously unlike the NCAA) but they're fun and lets face it, Tuesday morning I'm looking for something Texans related to talk about. We aren't on Monday Night Football every week (thankfully) so most Tuesdays it's me just biding my time until the next Texans game.

Plus we're Texans fans. We need all the positive affirmation we can get after that first 10 years.

"Coach Kubiak is smart enough, Arian Foster is good enough, and darn it ESPN.com says we're the #1 NFL team in America!"