View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #26
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
They clearly forgot about Tebow.

So given Schaubie is all contracted up and playing well, I'm of a mind to wonder what sort of trade value TJ might have, not that I don't love the guy, just when you consider what backup QB's get traded for and the contracts they sign, better to trade him than let the market dictate too high a value for him as an FA.
borrowed this from another thread.
Just wondering would you guys consider trading TJ for a 3rd round pick, and maybe taking a QB like Bray or Wilson in the first to groom, or any other QB you rate highly?

Considering the amount of possible picks we could have this draft throw in another 3rd we could end up with three 2nd round picks with trade ups, and it may seem that now is the best time to get a top QB to learn the ropes behind schaubs last few years, i.e. like rogers.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote