View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #138
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
We still should be able to improve our "need" positions but I agree with Beerlover's post (somewhere) that we are seeing a repeat of 2012 draft. Receivers after first round are not very appealing. I wished we could see more of Lestar Jean! The dude has AJ size & could develop into a WR1. He and martin could take stress off me. lol

As the Three Amigos have discussed, Tyler Eifert would be a stong candidate if available in first.

Did anyone else hear that A&Ms Datrone Moore has said he is returning to college next season?
i think a few of you know how important i think TE is.
I think we should go with BPA at TE or NT in the first round. pretty much eifert against nix (who thanks to you guys i have been reading a lot about), jesse williams (cmon the aussie) and jenkins if he falls.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote