View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #73
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
You have a problem with my "realism"? That's funny since I'm a pretty straight forward guy. I still don't see what you are trying to argue about. My earlier post clearly states that I think that everyone is enjoying the team....so don't strawman me. I just said that just because everyone is not "face-painter" happy its because our fan base is more in line with the fans disposition in Atlanta (never won anything). This thread is about the "Overall fan response not being what I expected". I'm just calling it what it is. Do I really seem like a fan that doesn't want to get too close to the team? come on man.
I guess the only thing I'm TRYING to say is that, to me, old stuff from franchise past has folks being more...let's call it "cautious".

And with that, I'll always sit and wonder why. Other than that, I got nothing.