View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #137
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Hey, most sources I've heard indicate Damontre Moore will apply for early entry (lock first round grade). In fact he should displace Dion Jordan, Oregon, who could now be available end of 1st rd. if OLB is your cup of tea
You know I am all over that! I either heard it on tv or maybe it was one of those trailers on ESPN but cannot track it down. I was listening to radio show last week and they were talking about Joeckel and Matthews remaining for next season as a possibility. That would sure mess up first round especially if some other players opted to do same.