Thread: trade ups
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: trade ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
From the 3 amigo's thread, this is my projection:

Note: All 4 listed were expiring contracts and signed above minimum deals with their new teams by June 1st.

I believe Lucky shares the same general idea of compensation as well. I haven't looked at their snap counts individually yet, but I may do that later and try to give a better projection. For now, I would go with 3, 5, 6 and a 7 to be safe for mocks.
This means Rick should be using the 3rd 5th and 6th rd picks the Texans currently own along with Tate to try to move up and add atleast 3 difference makers in this yrs draft.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote