View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys shown over Texans in Corpus Christi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I feel your pain. I've got my 2,000lb projectiles loaded up with 4 power bags each, ready to go. KEYE sucks.

I realize they are making the move that brings in the most viewers AND the Texans need to win more + the FO needs to market these markets (for once) while the iron is hot, but I still think it is in our best interest to voice our displeasure.
I contacted the Texans trying to get some sort of response and I got Nada, Zip, Zilch absolutely no response. KEYE responded with

Quote:
I also agree, that in previous years Cowboys had a much bigger hold on the market, ratings from this year prove that more Austinites prefer to watch Dallas. An example of this is October 21, we had the Texans game at noon and Fox had a Cowboy game at noon. We pulled an 8.5 rating, Fox pulled a 13.7 rating.

I am sorry you are unhappy with us, but I do appreciate the feedback.

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Lisa
Do the Texans even have a PR and Media Relations Department?