View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #22
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107813 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmanns back with vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Whoa, hold on a sec.

So you're telling me Hartmann can never kick or punt again? I'm missing where that's the case. POTENTIALLY career-threatening is what I've heard.

He's doing this based on the potential for loss of money. Now, this also begs the question: What else could a player sue for, in terms of an outside force that would cause their career to end forever?

Can't I sue a player for making a hit on me that ended my career? Or maybe I'll sue the helmet company for not making a good enough helmet? Maybe I'll sue the trainers and the weight lifting coaches for not making my muscles and ligaments the proper consistency to help me avoid blowing out an ACL or a quad? Where does it end?

Bratty ass punk is what this looks like to me. I think maybe him and Royce White are roomies or something. It's just silly, IMO. When people do things like this, it just looks so so sad to me. There are legitimate situation of negligence in life, is this really one of those? I don't think so.
Yep, that's what my post was telling you - that Hartmann can never kick or punt again.