View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #21
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmanns back with vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
From the ESPN.com story:

POSSIBLY career-ending knee injury, just like I said in my previous post.

He's suing on the potential for him to never play football again.

Good luck with that, Brett.
If you listen to the podcast in the link I posted, Hartmann & his lawyer mention that they don't know Hartmann's future status. They haven't even set a dollar amount. The lawyer said that would depend on if Hartmann can play again or not. Also, they might be satisfied with a change to the turf so that future injuries can be prevented.

With Reliant already moving to field turf for all non-NFL games, it sounds like they are preparing for the suit.