View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #18
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Just curious why you think Texans would have to re-tool? We seem to be in pretty good shape with excellent mixture of vets and younger guys. We are under cap but meet CBA criteria for spending, I just don't get your comment? Cushing is only prime player that is FA in 2014 and I can see Jonathan Joseph being redone to take care of him. Then Watt in 2014 with Schaub a candidate to bonus out. A very careful 2013 draft will replace many of the fringe guys & some guys like Ryan Harris and Bradie James and Cody could sign team friendly deals and Dobbins turns 30 in 3 weeks so he may grab a dollar here. The new CBA should reduce player movement.

The only question mark I see right now is Glover Quin. If he doesn't sign quickly, we could use a first for Ed Reed, Matt Elam or TJ McDonald or a second for Vacarro. Robert Lester or Tony Jefferson.
I was just translating the Norg post via special software for everyone to read. My opinions are not reflected by the Norgetta Stone Translation Software, nor does it reflect the opinions of the Norgetta Stone parent company. All translations are free of charge and presented as is. No refunds.