View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #16
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmanns back with vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think I look at it like this: Why isn't Wes Welker suing for damages? Ben Tate when he was tackled in a preseason game and lost an entire rookie season? Andre Johnson who missed most of season? Or any other player for that matter?
Well, one reason might be that Welker, Tate, and Andre all recovered from their injuries, and they lost zero salary while they were in the process of that recovery. That is to say there's absolutely no way they could show damages.

I think this is a longshot lawsuit. I'm actually one of the folks here who's never complained about the field, and believe that most of those that do are talking about something they know next to nothing about (or parroting those folks), but Welker and Tate's circumstances are completely different than what Hartmann is claiming.