View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #15
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmanns back with vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by foo82 View Post
How do you figure that? I think he has a valid claim. Let's say your employer uses a rental car service that supplies you a rental car. Due to a defect in the car, you were injured. Are you saying it would be wrong for you to sue the rental car company if they knew about the defect and that your employer would hold it against you?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
I think I look at it like this: Why isn't Wes Welker suing for damages? Ben Tate when he was tackled in a preseason game and lost an entire rookie season? Andre Johnson who missed most of season? Or any other player for that matter?

When a guy sticks his neck out like that, and he's got suspensions galore as well, it means the guy is a headache. It's a combination of things.

I once thought that the Texans might give him a second chance in camp in 2013, but this, IMO, would be the burning of that bridge.