View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Texans sit out of practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'd just as soon Tate didn't play against the Jags anyway. Even if he is ready, we should save him for the Turkey Day game in Detroit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I don't know, I'm thinking we need to get him as much playing time as possible to hopefully up his trade value before he hurts himself again. Unless we let Grimes and Forsett get all the carries, which should be enough to beat Jacksonville.
Let Tate get the longest rest he can not only for the hamstring, but for the turf toe that probably led to the hamstring tear. Forsett and Foster should easily take care of the Jags.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote