View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #58
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dobbins Fined 30K

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Helmet to helmet resulting a in a name QB on a branded team. I can't see why anyone would be surprised by this. Maybe 30K is a little stiff but come on, them's the breaks. I'd bet the 30K that Dobbins IS going to pay that he would do it 10 times over if it resulted in 10 more wins.
I'd argue that he wouldn't because that would cost him $300,000 which is a lot of money for Timmy.

Haha, in all seriousness, I think the team should pull money together and pick up the tab for him. (for the $30k fine..not advocating for dirty football..though I thought the hit was legit)