View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Here's how I see it:

Say Goodbye:
McCain, he's not great but not bad either and even mediocre CB's get expensive in FA. Get's replaced by Brandon Harris.
Ball, good on ST but not worth resigning.
James, getting better as the year goes but not worth a FA contract, replaced in the draft.
Nading, bye.
Fox, who? Bye.
Ruud, not worth a FA contract, replaced in the draft.
Cody, on the wrong side of 30, injured, and not that great. Replaced in the 1st round of the draft. Not worth an expensive FA contract.
Caldwell, has been a disappointment, bye.
Butler, another disappointment, bye.

On the Bubble:
Nolan, good/decent depth depends on price, can be replaced cheaply.
Harris, could go either way future swing OT with experience or replaced with middle round draft pick.
Gardner, same as Harris, probably gone bye bye.
Graham, he and Bullock compete in TC for the position.
Jones, he and someone compete in TC for the position.

Try to Keep:
Barwin, could be on the bubble but depends on price.
Quin, same as Barwin, depends on price. Not alot of interceptions should be a reasonable resign.
Dobbins, inexpensive resign, play maker with experience. I'd love to see him next to Cushing.
Demps, inexpensive resign with potential, could be starter at SS if we lose Quin. Hope to keep both.
Forsett, we trade Tate and promote Forsett to RB#2.
Casey, inexpensive resign, not a huge loss if gone in FA.
Pretty much agree with this. O.P. there have been other threads if you want to research MB.

With our comp for Mario (3rd) we should be able to do quite well in draft. I am advocating a trade up in high second for our 3a, 4 and 5a. Also, hope we can trade Tate.