View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #11
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)

That will be a fun game to watch, vs Lions. They have a great WR core, shoot the Jags just traded Mike Thomas to the Lions. He should be a great slot WR in their core. I know, in my heart, this game will be over by halftime. No confedence in this team. Is the game @ Detriot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
For purely selfish reasons, I hope you are wrong. Hopefully you will have your competetive games after this weekend. The Texans could use a blowout early in the game against the Jags to rest some players. The Texans face the Lions 4 days later on national TV. Here's to a blow out!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote