View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #78
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
You don't have to worry about the dink and dunk down field, that's a given! No matter what the score is! With Plain Garbage, that's all he can do! I did read, the Jags will try to go to a hurry up offense. Which will allow more 3 and outs, more ANGER time and more time on the field for that pathetic defense. All the Texans have to do is eat the clock, run, run, run, get 1st downs...score = WINNER!
I read that too and was wondering why the Jags would suddenly try to instill a no-huddle offense in an away game in a pretty loud stadium. Y'all can't even run a normal offense but I'll be interested in seeing the results. The Texans own Gabbert.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote