View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #4
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 11 Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Who really cares ? This is the stuff of BCS.
The NFL has the playoffs culminated by the SB, it don't need no stinkin
"power rankings".
I care too. Certainly won't buy a cup of coffee at your local Ford Dealer's Service department, but still worthy of chest bumping for us or potential fun debate for Falcon Fans :-)

At the very least, it gives a fan like me something additional to Cheer For! I'm sorta getting used to it and liking it.

Besides, NFL power rankings were around prior to the BCS, so it's safer to say the BCS is the stuff of NFL Power Rankings