Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #94
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: afc south

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
Was hoping for a lil bit more class, was actually rooting for you guys last year with all those injury's. eventually Andre will retire and so will shaub and foster and when you guys are in rebuild mode. and we are thru the rebuild.. and the tables are turned ill try to show a little more class then this guy.
Class? If you think that by NOT wishing the colts into the playoffs at the expense of the texans losing to them shows a lack of class, then I'm guilty as charged.

Look, I respect the colts and believe them to be an organization that shares similar traits with the texans in regards to character and integrity. But that doesn't mean I should have to walk on pins and needles when coltfan wants to come into this forum and drop a thread asking if we are worried.

No. Not worried. Only worried that this organization would consider letting up in week 17 and give a division rival a chance to advance themselves through gift rather than merrit. The colts had a hand in keeping the texans out of the playoffs in years past, so I see nothing wrong or classless in me as a fan wanting the Texans to return the favor. The only difference being that the Texans do it by playing well opposed to the colts having layed an egg in the past.