View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Detective Nnamdi Asmougha

First, I'm glad Nnamdi caught the Nigerian Prince. Hopefully this means I'll finally stop getting those emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
How badly is he being misused? He is best in man coverage. Wade would have him and JJo on islands giving the finger to every opposing QB. Now Nnamdi has been put in man predominately and it doesn't suit him. People noted that before he signed. He should have known better.
I know what you mean... I think.